Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



domingo, octubre 14, 2012

Interrupting My Silence For Irony, Then Resuming My Hiatus

I knew this would happen, I just knew it, that something unanticipated would make me post here. Ok. I'm going to post it, and then resume blog and FB silence.

A long, long time ago, back in 2006, an eon in Internet time, there was a blog that was devoted to dead blogs. It was called The Best Dead Blogs. It had links to blogs that had died, that had stopped having posts, ones that were cool. Or interesting. Only one thing, though. The Best Dead Blogs blog has itself been dead since 2006.

The irony of this has overwhelmed my defenses against posting. It may overwhelm you, too. Or not. And now, without further commentary, I am back to my hiatus and my silence.

If you're monitoring me to see whether I can really stay away, can really keep from posting, please forgive me this entirely explainable lapse.

Etiquetas: , ,