Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



martes, febrero 14, 2012

And Now It's Really Cheap!



My goodness. My first novella, The Dream Antilles, was published in 2005 and was not a big seller. It did get some great reviews, though. No problem. That is how it goes in the market place. But today I discovered that it's now for sale, used at Barnes and Noble for 99 cents and at Amazon for 75 cents. That, amig@s, is remarkable, muy barato, very, extra cheap.

I don't pretend to understand how this book can be sold at this price, and I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any royalties from these sales, but even if this is not a great pecuniary moment for me, one that will make me rich, it is nonetheless a great opportunity for you. A great book. Very cheap. Go ahead. Snap them up. At less than a buck. Yes, it's hard to believe this. But you'll be happy you got it.

And maybe you will even write a review of it. I mean: you are getting this book virtually free. Usually, that means you're obligated to write a review.

Etiquetas: ,