Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



sábado, febrero 12, 2011

A Piece Of Internet History

The following screenshot marks the end of a period of Internet history, and I think the end of the influence of dailyKos on the left-blogosfero. I think that enormous group blog will now be divided up in a way that the previous vital cacophony will die down, groups will be isolated, and ultimately, it will feel and look a lot like Left Coast FacebookTM:


I, as I said before, will not follow the masses to the new format/platform, because I am not providing big sites with any more free content.

Etiquetas: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BruceMcF said...

I'll still be posting the Sunday Train there, for the same reasons I posted it there before, but will continue to cross post Sunday Train to Docudharma, ProgressiveBlue and HillbillyReport.org

5:30 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home