Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



jueves, diciembre 15, 2005

Public Reading Saturday Snow Or Shine!



Two things:
First, I'll be reading from The Dream Antilles on Saturday between 2 pm and 4 pm at Red Maple Books, 1198 Route 21c, Harlemville, Ghent, New York. I'm really happy to inaugurate readings at this new book store. For directions look here. This will be a chance to visit, to talk, to get your books signed (I'll sign mine and anybody else's). And it'll be a chance to buy copies of The Dream Antilles. Did I mention that it makes a wonderful stocking stuffer, a good companion on long flights to foreign countries, and an unusual conversation piece? And I'll read unless there is a huge amount of snow and ice; I will not cancel for bad weather unless it's utterly impossible for me to get to Harlemville. I realize this means I might be reading to myself, and I hope that won't occur.

Second, I have lots of copies of The Dream Antilles. UPS brought me 2 cartons full today! If you want a copies for the holidays, don't hesitate to call me at (518) 392-9150.